Helpful Links
Photobucket

Idea for Fixing Farm Visitation

Go down

Idea for Fixing Farm Visitation

Post by MattBubolz on October 18th 2011, 1:48 pm

Like many of you, I am not able to fully take advantage of visiting my neighbors farms. I have an idea on how to fix that, while not changing it too much:

The big problem seems to be the loading of the animations, especially on crowded or higher level farms. So I say do away with that altogether. Instead of loading a replica of your neighbors farm, where all you can do is walk around, just load a full screenshot of their farm that would update on a daily/weekly/whatever basis. You could still zoom in and out to see what was up on the farm, but it would only be an image. No more pseudo-interactivity and animations causing extra loading.

So I'm curious, how many of you would be willing to sacrifice those elements for a chance to not only make it through all your neighbors, but possibly do it faster?

Thank you for your considerations
MattBubolz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Idea for Fixing Farm Visitation

Post by Tetris on October 18th 2011, 2:00 pm

And here is a second option: How many times have you used the 'Send Gift' when you click on a neighbor to actually send a gift? Who actually sends gifts one at a time via this method? Remove 'Send Gift' and replace it with 'Help Neighbor.' Now, you have two options. 'Visit Farm' and 'Help Neighbor.'

'Visit Farm' does just that. You visit your neighbors farm. No pop-ups for anything, so hopefully that will help with the loading issues.

'Help Neighbors' just opens the current pop-up we get now when get when trying to visit neighbors. This would just trigger that pop-up for each neighbor you click to help whilst you're still on your own farm. No leaving, no loading.

Simple and elegant. LMAO!!!!!!
Tetris
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

View user profile http://potfarmforums.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rab Gary on October 26th 2011, 1:49 pm

Just get the pop up,do the work,get your reward and be done with it.
If you want to go look around people's farms that should be a whole separate process.
Rab Gary

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MattBubolz on October 27th 2011, 12:25 am

Right on! I totally spent a few seconds trying to kill your avatar Rab, just tossed some softening fruit and thought a real fruit fly was still around, lol!
MattBubolz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum