Pot Farm Fan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Helpful Links
Something for newbies on PF POTFARMINFOLOGOFINAL
Photobucket

Something for newbies on PF

3 posters

Go down

Something for newbies on PF Empty Something for newbies on PF

Post by teje calden December 20th 2011, 1:36 pm

This is for newbies with few neighbours,say 5 or so.There is the leaderboard for potheads and for seeds.You can play so that everyone is the leader every 5 days and get 2 jackpot seeds every time!This is only possible in the beginning when there are few potheads and seeds to play around with,later it is too complicated with too many neighbours and potheads to use,cheers on you and hope this helps somebody to get a few extra seeds!
teje calden
teje calden

Back to top Go down

Something for newbies on PF Empty Re: Something for newbies on PF

Post by Tetris December 20th 2011, 5:43 pm

Yeah, that is a good one for new people.

Though you could do what I've seen other people do and filter their friends who have more than them. They delete neighbors who have more so that they can get more free seeds.... Although I think this is kind of a crappy way to play. It's a social game, ya know???
Tetris
Tetris
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

https://potfarmforums.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rab Gary December 20th 2011, 9:43 pm

I have removed 2 people in the past so I could be #1 in Potheads.
I sent them nice messages and they understood completely.
I can see it being kinda crappy if you are just an average PH collector with average numbers and you are removing everybody that passes you.
But I have over 1/2 million of them and got tired of being behind someone with ridiculously high numbers and felt I was just wasting my time and space on the farm since there was no way to ever catch them.

I figured that being 36th out of a half million people I deserved my JP seed everyday.

I sorta think that they should also give a JP seed to those that are maybe in the top 2 or 3 hundred globally also.
That is really much more of an accomplishment than being #1 among friends and it can't be manipulated since they are not your friends.
Rab Gary
Rab Gary

Back to top Go down

Post by teje calden December 21st 2011, 9:25 am

Good ideas,I am nr 200 on potheads so a js would be nice.And this leaderboard changing is only good when totally new to the game and need everything.On the other hand,the game has changed so much in a year that I don´t know what´s happening on the lowest levels,they may have new possibilities I don´t know...
teje calden
teje calden

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum