Pot Farm Fan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Helpful Links
Got an issue with the game? Post about it here. POTFARMINFOLOGOFINAL
Photobucket

Got an issue with the game? Post about it here.

+2
MajinDavid
Tetris
6 posters

Go down

Got an issue with the game? Post about it here. Empty Got an issue with the game? Post about it here.

Post by Tetris October 6th 2011, 9:12 pm

Post problems that you've had whilst playing Pot Farm.
Tetris
Tetris
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

https://potfarmforums.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Got an issue with the game? Post about it here. Empty Re: Got an issue with the game? Post about it here.

Post by MajinDavid November 19th 2011, 3:48 pm

The game is almost perfect! The only problems I have had with the game are only minor inconveniences. Sometimes, an error occurs which makes my planting skip over a spot. This problem occurs sporadically and is not that big of a deal. However, another, more annoying problem has recently started happening. When I go to stash to sell my bud, my connection magically gets "lost." I have no idea why this happens. Anyone else have it happen to them?
MajinDavid
MajinDavid

Back to top Go down

Got an issue with the game? Post about it here. Empty Re: Got an issue with the game? Post about it here.

Post by Rab Gary November 19th 2011, 10:34 pm

I haven't had a problem like that.
Does it happen all of the time??
About all I could suggest is using the offsite page if you normally play on the FB page or vice versa.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Rab Gary
Rab Gary

Back to top Go down

Post by MajinDavid November 20th 2011, 1:38 am

I will try the offsite method and see if the problem still persists. Thanks for the advice!
MajinDavid
MajinDavid

Back to top Go down

Post by Tetris November 20th 2011, 3:49 am

Yeah, that is a known issue that they are looking into. This is from Pot Farm's forums.

Natasha:
Players being kicked out/booted from Pot Farm when selling items from their stash. This currently happens after you have either harvested crops or used gifts that goes into your stash then try to sell something from your stash within the same play session. While we work on this you can reload the game before selling if you have recently harvested something or if you have put an item into your stash
Source: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

It's weird, me and my wife both play. I have no issues at all, yet this same thing happens to her. Same computer, so I don't know whats up with it. I think it may have to do with FB. I remember that if you joined FB before a certain time, your FB ID number will be a shorter number. That is the only thing that is different with us. I had my FB way before she did. Dunno, maybe it's just Ranger Dick messing with the game.
Tetris
Tetris
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by apetallo December 6th 2011, 12:09 pm

How Can i Play PotFarm?
apetallo
apetallo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tetris December 6th 2011, 7:00 pm

Pot Farm is a game on Facebook. You can find it here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Tetris
Tetris
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kbadness January 4th 2012, 11:35 am

I'm having an issue with accepting posts from neighbors visiting my farm on my timeline...most don't show up at all and some that do show up don't work...the only way I am getting them for now is to accept them individually from my email.........does anyone know if they are looking into this problem?....I understand it's not widespread since not everyone has chosen to activate the timeline but I know some other game makers are having serious issues and threatening to sue FB if they don't rescind (sp?) the entire timeline from FB...
kbadness
kbadness

Back to top Go down

Post by Rab Gary January 4th 2012, 11:46 am

Don't really know since I don't use the timeline.
Hopefully they will get the forum back up soon.
I don't remember seeing anything about it there.

If it is something that is affecting other games too though it is probably gonna take something from FB to fix it.

It seems to me that the whole time I have been playing PF (almost from the beginning of the game) that the PF devs have always had more problems figuring out how to deal with FB changes than most other games though.
Hopefully they will figure this one out and get it working.
Rab Gary
Rab Gary

Back to top Go down

Post by kbadness January 5th 2012, 12:21 pm

agree about PF havin more probs when FB gives everyone the shank...Wink...I heard buzz from other friends that Zynga is threatening to sue FB because the timeline if screwing with their beloved farmville and mafia wars...dont know how much truth there is to it but I have noticed that FB's proposed mass rollout still hasnt happened...I'm really hoping they ditch the whole thing and reset back to the old one...I cant stand this timeline shyte...

Last edited by kbadness on January 5th 2012, 12:22 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)
kbadness
kbadness

Back to top Go down

Post by Tetris January 6th 2012, 3:12 pm

Yeah, I'm not digging this 'Timeline' shit. I thought that it was supposed to roll out in late Decemeber, so I hope it's true with Zynga. They have the firepower to do it. Guess we'll wait and see.
Tetris
Tetris
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Got an issue with the game? Post about it here. Empty internet not working for this game only

Post by kcmoeagle October 25th 2013, 9:33 pm

this is the only game on facebook that will not load on my computer ... it keeps saying i have no internet when i try but everything else loads even the Sponsored items just not getting the internet where the game loads all the rest loads fine ... i use to be able to play it and can play it on my mothers computer ..... can you please help me ... this started when i hit "like"

kcmoeagle
kcmoeagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down